CURRENTLY IN PHASE II
This complex was originally built and designed in 1921 as a cloistered environment for the Dominican Nuns of St. Mary. Because of recent decline in the population, they would like to move to a smaller convent. Our studies and evaluation are primarily to retro fit a school into the monastery. We are presently working on this study, with both the user and current owners to generate a viable solution.
Phase II will include an administration area, a principal’s office, New Teacher’s Kitchen and Lounge, a Nurse’s Office, a Warming Kitchen, New Class Rooms and support spaces, New Locker Areas and a Gym Teachers Office.
Other Work Done for the Buffalo Academy Of Science: